We all know Kim Kardashian has become a style and beauty icon and everybody wants he make up, her hair and her glowy complexion. If you want to know what are her secrets, here are 10 Kim Kardashian beauty tips directly from her.
Always take your make up off!
1. She is a make up wipes believer and said that she’s cannot take off her makeup without one. She uses Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes, as they are very good at removing every trace of make up but are very gentle at the same time. They are even good on taking off mascara. She stated that she used to go on a flight and fall asleep with he make up on and not caring. But now she is very careful about that, and takes it off with a wipe and then uses the By Terry Pureté de Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel because has a rose smell as she is a huge fan of rosy scents. Her fragrances are usually rose based and all of the scents from their Kardashian Beauty and Kardashian beauty Hair lines are rosy.
2. The skin of Kim is more on the dry side, so this means she needs a really thick moisturiser every time. She loves Guerlain Orchide Imperiale The Rich Cream, as she loves the smell and the rich creaminess. There is also another cream from Natura Bisse,the C+C Vitamin Cream which has a very strong orange smell and she finds it nice to use once in a while.
When visiting a facialist in New York, Tracie Martyn, she discovered a new moisturiser called Shakti Resculpting Body Cream, which is also rose scented and she completely fell in love with it. She is also a huge fan of rose oils and Epicuren Bulgarian Rose Otto is a very good product, she explained.
Wear sun screen no matter what!
3. Always leave the house with sunscreen on. Kim has two favourite sunscreens, one is La Mer’s The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid, which in her opinion are one of the best at making sunscreens as they are not very thick and don’t leave a white cast. Even though its an SPF of 50, they cream is very sheer.
Her other favourite SPS is from her dermatologist, Dr. Harold Lancer, and its his Sheer Fluid Sun shield SPF 30. She said that there are people who really like him and others who consider him too harsh, but she loves that about him.
He always tells me if I’m acting crazy when I’m like, ‘What laser has come out?’ [Laughs] I’m really big on laser facials”, explained Kim.
She has at home a LED light therapy machine, named Quasar MD Plus, that she has bought for her psoriasis as she would try anything to cure it. Shelled to have really bad breakouts on the back of her legs. But after she gave birth she claimed that her patches have gone away and only remained with two patches that refuse to disappear.
4. It is obvious that she is a huge fan of make up, and loves it to do it by herself. In her make up bag you would find a little MAC 182 Buffer Brush which she really loves to use to apply foundation. Talking about foundation, she is a huge fan of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation,an old school make up with very heavy coverage.
When she was 14 years old, Kim received as a Christmas present from her dad, make up lessons, at the Joe Blasco makeup school, and ever since she has been wearing that foundation.
Kim’s sister, Kourtney, swears by organic foundation and makeup.
Bronzing and contouring
5. Bronzers are critical in her make up routine, and Joe Brasco has also a very good matte bronzer. What she love right now is the Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer in Cabana Bronze. She always contours her nose and cheeks, and a product that she finds great is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit.
6. We have all noticed her big luscious lashes which have become a Kim Kardashian beauty statement. When it comes to mascaras, she is a for ever believer that Lancome makes the best mascaras. Her favourite is Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara. There are times when even during the day she chooses to wear false lashes and she swears by the lashes from the Kardashian Beauty, which she considers as being the best, a thing which her glam team can confirm. Their Individualist Lashes are very good, she stated.
Take care of your eyebrows!
7. Eyebrows can define your entire face. If you have nicely shaped eyebrows your entire face changes. The secret of her perfectly trimmed eyebrows is Anastasia Soare, who does her eyebrows. She said that Anastasia has been asking her for two years to let her do her eyebrows, but Kim kept refusing as she thought she was doing a pretty good job by herself.
In the end she decided to give it a try and said that it completely change her life and her whole face gained an completely different look. She used to make her eyebrows really square in the middle and Anastasia gave them a rounder shape. But there are make up artists which are able to play with their shape and change them.
Kim loves playing with her make up looks
8. A great make up artist is the secret weapon when it comes to playing with your make up looks. Kim is working with several , among which Mario Dedivanovic who, she claims, gives her the a more ethnic look. Joyce Bonelli is the one making her look the most glamorous. There is another make up artist, Rob Scheppy, who she said has the ability to make her feel in between plan and herself, as he gives her a very tanned look.
Kim’s hair rules
9. When it comes to Kim’s hair secrets, her number one is , that she doesn’t wash her hair every day. She starts out with a blow out on the first day, and the next day she goes for a messier look, and on day three she flat irons it and opts for something more sleek, since that look requires an oilier hair. Day four, she might go for a slicked back pony tail and in the fifth day she eventually washes it. She said that might be slightly excessive, but that’s how she does it.
Perfect manicure is a must!
10. Always keep your nails, neat. Thats one of the rules she follows. She has admitted being OCD and that her nails have to have a perfectly square shape and she carries a file with her everywhere she goes. If it happens to get her nails done by another person than the one who is usually doing them, she gets anxiety , as she usually said, she is asking to file her nails on her own.
Image Source: glamour
Image Source: amazon
Image Source: Escentual
Image Source: US Weekly
Image Source: Pinterest
Image Source: imgbuddy
Image Source: PopSugar