Write for Us
Why? That’s simple!
- 10Awesome’s Page Rank is 3.
- 10Awesome is ranked under #400,000 by Alexa.
In short, we are fully capable of making your online presence as an author reach new heights.
That being said, thanks for considering making a submission to 10Awesome. Before you do, though, here are some very important guidelines to keep in mind:
- We only accept posts of a decent length – 700 to 1,000 words, which means about 3-4 lines per paragraph.
- Research your topic if you want to make it sound interesting. Also, research us, to make sure we haven’t covered the subject already. See that search bar up there? Use it to your heart’s content.
- We will only publish articles that meet our grammar and vocabulary standards. The occasional typo or slip-up is only human, but if your article requires substantial editing from one of our authors, we’d rather have him/her write one from scratch.
- Formatting is essential. Format your article as a ten-item list if you want your submission to even be taken into consideration. For all other formats, we’re sure you can find plenty of websites to contribute to. It’s a great, wonderful Internet out there!
- Make sure you illustrate each item on your list with a decent quality picture (at least 600px width). Simple math shows that you need to submit ten images with each article. Also, please specify the source of your images, whenever possible.
- We will not publish obscene material, or any material that alludes to illegal activities.
How to Submit a List
Contact us with a submission inquiry via the contact form. Alternatively, you can also submit your pitch to paul[at]10awesome[dot]com.
Bear in mind that we receive a large number of submissions each week and have a limited number of authors and editors. It might take us a while to get back to you re: your submission, or to publish it. Once your list has been accepted for publication, you will receive the details of your contributor account. If you want to upgrade that account after registration, you will need to contact paul[at]10awesome[dot]com.
Emails to paul[at]10awesome[dot]com which contain generic questions or requests such as ‘Hi, my name is so-and-so, and I want an account upgrade’ will be promptly deleted. Consider the size of the website you are submitting to, then make your emails and pitches stand out. What sets you or your submission proposal apart from the crowd? Be a voice, not a bot!