10 Awesome Disney Movie Quotes to Remember
We were all influenced by Disney Movies as we grew up because nearly everyone has watched Disney Movies when they were younger. We really fell in love with the characters portrayed in the Disney Movies we watched when we were children. Disney Movies have had an enormous impact on us all and have successfully become a cherished part of everyone’s childhood memories. From old classic movies to the collaborations with Pixar, Disney always showed us some of the most memorable, famous, popular, cute and inspiring moments that made our faces swell up with tears of joy and our hearts melt.
These are our top favorite inspirational quotes from Walt Disney Movies about family, life, friendship and love but we believe that any quote from any Disney movie is great and best in its own way.
1. “Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.” – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
Image source: thismamacooks.com
If you want something good to happen in your life make it so by applying yourself and take actions into your own hands.
2. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Zeus, Hercules
Image source: swordsandals.blogspot.ro/
Appearances are very superficial as humans come in all sizes and shapes. What is really important is the way we treat other people around us. We only have one life and we would waste it if we would let cruelty overcome the best of us.
3. “Think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.” – Peter Pan, Peter Pan
Image source: disneyvault.net
Never focus on the bad things in life. Always remain optimistic. Every day we get is a gift and a chance to make things better for ourselves.
4. “Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Merchant, Aladdin
Image source: tumblr.com
Never judge a book by its cover. Some of the most impressive people might not appear to be extraordinary, so this is why we should never judge somebody until we have a change to know them.
5. “You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.” – Alice Kingsley, Alice in Wonderland
Image source: gk12.net
In a small way, we’re all just a little bit crazy. We all suffer from insecurities, anxieties and fears. Don’t be frightened, it is our small quirks that defines us and makes everyone special. It’s human nature to be a little vulnerable even though society might tell you that it is a huge weakness. Unfamiliarity is what makes everything so vibrant and wonderful.
6. “Hakuna matata.” – Timon and Pumbaa, The Lion King
Image source: lionking.org
Try not to worry so much. This doesn’t mean you should not care about anything at all, it just means you should not stress over any insignificant aspect in life. Always stay optimistic and if things are bad, keep in mind that almost nothing is irreversible. Remember, even tattoos can be removed.
7. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille
Image source: dilcdn.com
Never let anyone tell you what you want to be.
8. “Look for the bare necessities. The simple bare necessities. Forget about your worries and your strife.” – Baloo, The Jungle Book
Image source: nocookie.net
Incredible happiness can be achieved through the most ordinary things. Sadness comes from not being able to appreciate what you have. Always remember that things could be always a lot worse and appreciate what you already have, as little as it may be.
9. “Children have got to be free to lead their own lives.” – Sebastian, The Little Mermaid
Image source: nocookie.net
We could end up as parents one day and we should be aware that we can’t teach our kids everything. We must all be aware that independence is really important in a child’s life. They should be allowed to follow their own path and make their own mistakes. Don’t dictate their lives.
10. “To infinity and beyond!” – Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
Image source: gmstatic.net
Never impose limits on yourself. Some of the unhappiest people in the world are those who imposed restrictions on their aspirations out of comfort or fear. Always acknowledge possibilities and say no to fears and doubt. If you feel unfulfilled don’t just settle.
Walt Disney always wanted to create a place in which children’s imagination could wander around freely and did so by making some of the funniest movies of all time. Not only did the movies entertain numerous people but each and every movie made by Disney is also really profound and were funny as well as a life lesson for all.