If you are one of those people who enjoys sending text messages for Christmas, then let the inspiration flow! Here are 25 best Christmas text messages that will delight the receiver.
1. Somehow, not only for Christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, the poor and lonely and sad, the more of your heart’s possessing, returns to you glad.
2. Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
3. “Jingle bells
What fun it is to
Wish our friends
A very happy merry Christmas.
4. The making of cribs, the preparation of sweets; the baking of cake, the chocolate icing underneath; The Christmas carols sung out loud, brings happiness and bliss all the year round! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
5. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
6. At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year
7. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
8. One of the real joys of the Holiday Season is the opportunity to say thank you and to wish you the very best for the New Year.
9. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
10. I really want to tell you
Just how precious you are to me,
My every thought of you
Is as loving as can be
My heart is totally filled with things
That words alone can’t say,
This comes especially for you
With love on Christmas Day.
11. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas!’
12. I heard the bells on Christmas Day,
Their old, familiar carols play, and wild and sweet,
The words repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!
13. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. Harlan Miller
14. Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
15. I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
16. Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
17. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones!
18. May peace be your gift for this Christmas and the blessing of the Almighty be with you and the world to help us all make this world a better place. To make it a Christmas day every day of the year. Kurt Avish.
19. Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
20. Simple joys, little pleasures,
Laughter and smiles in big measures.
Friends, family, togetherness, love
The choicest blessing from above.
Peace, prosperity and happiness too
All these and more are my wishes for you!
21. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
22. This Christmas give us a message that we should live unite with great peace. So, here is a bundle of some sweet wishes for you. Merry Christmas!
23. I wish you a life filled with love and care, as you filled mine with yours. I thank you for your support, strength and faith. This Christmas, I promise you love, passion and togetherness for the rest of my life. Merry Christmas.
24. Before the church bells ring.
Before the cakes & wine are served.
Before the Holy Star appears.
Before networks get jammed
Let me wish you a
25. May the holidays refresh your spirit and bring you new inspiration and happiness.